K.I.S.S. (Keeping It Short and Simple) for you guys today. xx
Because really, with such a great product, who needs a lengthy explanation?
Lucas’ Papaw Ointment was introduced to me by my Filipina/Kiwi/Aussie sista from another mista during to my trip to Australia. Not gonna lie, I was quite hesitant at first. Reading “Fresh Fermented Fruit” was definitely not appealing. And the thought of putting it on my lips — forget about it! But this little sucker quickly made its way into my heart and my purse, and has stayed there ever since. Wondering why? Well, read on to see the many ways I’ve used this multi-purpose balm.
NOTE: All the ways listed down below are completely true. Results may vary per person. Also, this is NOT a sponsored post. I genuinely just LOVE this product so much!
1. Lip Balm: Uh-ma-zing moisturizing power. Best. Lip. Moisturizer. EVER!
2. “First Aid” for cooking burns: “Heals” minor burns pronto — like, overnight! I SWEAR!
3. Itch control: Itchy insect/mosquito bites be gone!
4. Rash guard: Great for treating rashes. Safe for babies too. *double thumbs up*
5. Cuticle moisturizer: Works especially great after you’ve just gotten your gel manicure done or removed. (Those things dry your hands out like crazy!)
6. Makeup remover: Desperate times call for
desperate innovative measures. Works like a charm. Even with waterproof mascara!
7. Anti-bacterial balm: Minor infection of my ear piercing was dealt with in a jiffy.
As you can see, this is a miracle product, and this is why I never leave home without it! So if you can get your hands on this, then by all means, buy a tube or 2, or 3 or 4. You’re welcome!
Peace Love and Lipgloss